Sunday 7 October 2012

customer complaint letter template

customer complaint letter template
sample customer complaint letter template :

Your name
Address
Phone number
Company official
Company name
Company address
Date
Dear (title) ____:
I wish to complain about ____ (name of product or service, with serial number or account number) that I purchased on ____ (date and location of transaction).
I am complaining because ____ (the reason you are dissatisfied).  To resolve this problem I would like you to ____ (what you want the business to do).
When I first learned of this problem, I contacted ____ (name of the person, date of the call) at your company, and was told that nothing could be done about my problem.  I believe that this response is unfair because ____ (the reason you feel the company has an obligation to you).  I would like a written statement explaining your company’s position and what you will do about my complaint.
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem.  If I do not hear from you within ____ days I will file complaints with the appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives.  I am enclosing copies of my receipt.  I may be contacted at the above address and phone number.
Sincerely,
(your signature)
(Type or print your name)
CC: (local consumer group) (appropriate government agencies)
ATT: (attach and list documentation of your complaint, if any)

1 comment:

  1. This sample includes both an email body template and an attachment template. The variables in these templates refer to the column values in the Order Capture ...here are some blogs about templates

    Wedding Templates
    Sample Templates
    Best Templates
    Excel Templates
    Sample Template Format
    Beispielvorlagen

    ReplyDelete